Grad tickets are now available online.
Click the “Online Fee Payment” button on the right of this page.
This years’ graduation banquet will be held at the BMO Centre at Stampede Park on Saturday, May 28th, 2016. Doors will open to the Banquet Hall at 5:30pm and dinner will be served promptly at 6:30pm. The ticket price for the banquet is in effect for every graduate as well as their guests, the cost will be $85.00/ ticket.
Tickets for the Graduation Banquet and Dance will be sold ONLINE through the CCSD Fee payment system on April 26th – April 28th. Please be advised that all outstanding school fees (including athletic and/or extracurricular fees) will need to be paid IN FULL prior to purchasing banquet tickets.
Please take note of the following information when planning ticket orders:
- Most tables will be set for parties of 8 therefore, any party smaller than 8 should expect to be sitting with another family. There will be a limited number of tables set for 10 people. These seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- It is up to the graduate to choose their seats based on availability, students are responsible for choosing where they sit and whom they sit with.
- If graduates or families wish to sit at the same and/or adjacent tables they will be able to view a map of all available seats/tables at the time of booking. Families expecting to sit together must choose their table at the same time as no tables/seats will be held.
- Once seats have been chosen, they cannot be changed.
- Tickets will NOT be sold after April 28 at 7:00pm
CLICK HERE for detailed ordering instructions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ms. Solobay: firstname.lastname@example.org