Join us on October 20th for our Annual Post-Secondary Fair. The event will take place in our Gym from 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Student and parents are welcome to meet with over 30 admission representatives from Alberta to learn about programs, admissions and scholarships.
Click here 2014 Post-Secondary Representatives for a list of institutions that will be in attendance.
ND PAWS Social Justice Group is partnering with The Salvation Army, Calgary’s Classic Rock Q107 and The Calgary Stampeders to collect winter coats, toques and mittens for the less fortunate. This TA challenge will run from Tuesday Oct. 14th to Oct. 30th so please bring in your new or gently used winter wear. The TA that collects the most winter wear will WIN a SUNDAE party. AND as a school if we collect the most coats we will WIN 50 passes to tour The Calgary Stampeders Locker Room and a signed jersey from the entire team. Please support this great cause by bringing in your coats.
Parent-teacher interviews are scheduled for
- Thursday October 16 @ 4:00 – 8:30pm
- Monday November 10 @ 9am – 2:30pm
Please log into the Conference Manager via this link using your email address and the password you setup. If you forget your password or are new to the system, there is a link on the site to reset it or create a new account.
The link for the Conference Manager is:
(DO NOT include “www”)
- Mon. Oct. 13 – Parents start scheduling interviews at 6:00am
- Thurs. Oct. 16 – Conference Manager closes at 4:00pm
- Thurs. Oct. 16 – Parent Teacher Interviews (4:00pm – 8:30pm)
- Mon. Nov. 3 – Parents start scheduling interviews at 6:00am
- Fri. Nov. 7- Conference Manager closes at 4:00pm
- Mon. Nov 10 – Parent Teacher Interviews (9:00am – 2:30pm)
Please see the letter below regarding HPV vaccinations for our students.
Chief Superintendent HPV Letter Sept 2014