The upcoming Eucharistic Miracles Exhibition & Conference will be held June 2-7, 2015. All students are invited to attend and the exhibit will be open to them from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. St. Peter’s is very excited to host this exhibition and encourage all schools to take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about eucharistic miracles.Eucharist Conference
STUDENT DRESS CODE
Warm weather is upon us and we would like to remind both elementary and junior high students of our dress code. It is expected that parents ensure that their child adheres to a responsible and appropriate standard of dress. The following clothing items are not to be worn: tank top shirts, spaghetti straps on shirts and dresses, muscle shirts, sleeveless, cut off t-shirts, midriff shirts, bare shoulders or backs, shorts and skirts that are not neat or tidy, t-shirts that depict drugs, sex, violence or inappropriate language, and extreme low rise pants that reveal underwear. Students are reminded that appropriate indoor shoes are a must. Students who are not attired appropriately will be asked to change into their gym strip. Please see the student agenda for the complete school dress policy.
Please find attached important information for parents regarding 2015-2016 Transportation Registration and Payment. ONLINE Transportation Registration is now available for 2015-2016 and this is the preferred method to register. Parent memo re Transportation Registration Fee Payment 15-16
By request of the Board of Trustees, please find a letter that speaks to the 2015 Provincial Budget.Parent Letter April 28
St. Brigid students and parents alike are asked to be respectful of the Environmental Reserve at the top of the hill by St. Brigid School. Everyone is kindly asked to stay on the path and always use the staircase to protect the natural beauty. Let’s all do our part to support our environment and be good neighbors in our community!
For your convenience St. Brigid School will once again be using the services of SchoolKitz Supplies to provide our students with necessary, good quality supplies for the 2015-2016 school year. These are supplies that have been requested by the grade level teachers so you can be assured that these items are the right brand, type, quantity and even colour. We are confident that the pricing is competitive. We believe that your order will ensure that the teachers and students will work with supplies that meet everyone’s expectations and save you time.
Order Forms will be distributed on Thursday, April 23, 2015 with a order deadline of Thursday, May 7, 2015.
The supply lists has been divided into:
- Main Package: Items listed here consist of required items listed by the grade level teacher. These are items that the student must have for the coming school year.
- Additional Required Items: Items listed here are also mandatory for the grade level, and are priced individually. PLEASE NOTE: These items can only be purchased when Main Package is purchased.
To take advantage of this service, please forward the amount for your child(ren)’s package(s) by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) to your child’s teacher along with the completed order form. Or, visit us online at www.schoolkitzsupplies.ca and place order with Parent Access Code 28050 provided on order form.
Please order by the deadline provided or late fees will apply.
- Each order will include free 40 personalized ID stickers for labeling supplies.
- The school supplies will be delivered directly to the school.
- Please ensure that you complete a separate form for each child.
- If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to: SchoolKitz Supplies
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted & NSF charges of $25.00 will apply to all returned cheques.
- If paying by cash, please bring exact amount, as change will not be provided.
Please direct all inquiries to SchoolKitz Supplies by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org