Message from Administration |
Sharing the results of our TTFM -Tell Them From Me Survey that students completed mid-November will continue over the next 2 months. You may notice throughout the newsletter various initiatives started since Christmas to address concerns already identified. For example, Counselling will be providing student sessions over the next month for students interested in learning more about dealing with anxiety/stress issues since anxiety was an identified concern. The need for student clubs was another identified area and last month Games and JH Drama were added to our noon hour clubs. Student and parent feedback is always valued and is essential in helping making St. Gabriel the best we can be. For more information on the survey and other school and parish matters, please see this month’s Newsletter.
Shrove Tuesday, Thank-you to:
- School Council for organizing a great Shrove Tuesday pancake breakfast, especially Sarah Papke, Christin Dewald, and Gina Carrasco
- Pancake cooks Bruce McAllister, Patrick Watson, and Fr. John
- Knights of Colombus for donating the use of the BBQ
- Cheryl Low our School Trustee
- Volunteer servers
- Smitty’s for donating the pancake mix
- All staff for volunteering to set-up, mix, cook, burn, and cleanup
It was a great morning for building community.
School & Community Information |
|Exams Calendar, Guides, and Resources
|Parent Satisfaction Survey Findings|
|Your Feedback. The administration and staff of St. Gabriel the Archangel School invite and welcome your comments and impressions concerning the operation of the school. PLEASE feel free to share these with us via e-mail.|