Message from Administration |
Students completed the Tell Them from Me survey mid-November and student feedback is currently being analyzed to see how we can better meet their needs at SGA. I will be selecting a few of the findings (both positive ones and those that present challenges) each month and sharing them with you. Discussions will also be taking place with students and staff to try to come up with possible solutions for areas that need to be addressed. For more information on the survey and other school and parish matters, please see this month’s Newsletter.
Shrove Tuesday, Thank-you to:
- School Council for organizing a great Shrove Tuesday pancake breakfast, especially Sarah Papke, Christin Dewald, and Gina Carrasco
- Pancake cooks Bruce McAllister, Patrick Watson, and Fr. John
- Knights of Colombus for donating the use of the BBQ
- Cheryl Low our School Trustee
- Volunteer servers
- Smitty’s for donating the pancake mix
- All staff for volunteering to set-up, mix, cook, burn, and cleanup
It was a great morning for building community.
School & Community Information |
|Exams Calendar, Guides, and Resources
|Parent Satisfaction Survey Findings|
|Your Feedback. The administration and staff of St. Gabriel the Archangel School invite and welcome your comments and impressions concerning the operation of the school. PLEASE feel free to share these with us via e-mail.|